School Direct Training
How much does it cost?
QTS + PGCE £9,250*
QTS Only £8,250
Part Time Courses**
Year 1 £6,750
Year 2 £4,500
Assessment Only £2,600
*£3000 per term if on the accelerated programme
**this is reduced to £3500 in year 2 if taking QTS only
The PGCE fees are fully inclusive of your university fee. If eligible, you can apply for a Student Loan or self-fund.
What does the tuition fee pay for?
- Support and assessment by a team of highly qualified professionals
- At least two placements in some of the very best schools in your area*
- Registration with Anglia Ruskin University (including access to all the university facilities)
- 70 bespoke centre-based training days
- Individual academic supervision
- Attendance at a range of optional specialisms
- A coaching qualification from Active Essex (if desired)
- PGCE Qualification (if applicable)
- Access to all online modules
* there are some circumstances due to Covid-19 where this may not be possible
A non-refundable deposit of £180 will be required when you apply, this includes the costs of your DBS check. You will be expected to fund all your own travel costs. If you are on the DBS update service we can reduce your deposit to £120, just let our administration team know.