School Direct Training Finance
Course fees are set at £9,250 per year or £3,000 per term for those on an accelerated programme. Part time fees will be charged at £6,750 in year 1 and £4500 in year 2.
HOW TO PAY THE TUITION FEE
Home and EU/EEA students may be eligible for a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of our school direct tuition fees. The loan comes from Student Finance England and once agreed, means that you won’t have to pay the tuition fees up front in order to train with us. You will only start to repay the loan once you are in full time employment and earning over approximately £21,000 per year. You can find out more about student loans by clicking on the following links:
The guide also provides information on any maintenance grants that you may be eligible to apply for to support you during your training year.
A non-refundable deposit of £180 will be required as for all places, and this includes the costs of your DBS check. You will be expected to fund all your travel costs.
All information is subject to change. Please check with Student Finance for up-to-date information on fees and bursaries.
If you are not eligible for Student Finance, or if you wish to pay your fees directly, you have the option to pay your fees to us directly. You can chose to pay your fees in one payment in April, or opt to pay in three equal instalments in October, January and April.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOOL DIRECT TUITION FEE PAY FOR?
Your fee includes:
- Support and assessment by a team of highly qualified professionals;
- Sessions with a dedicated Personal Tutor;
- At least two placements in some of the very best schools in your area*;
- Registration with Christ Church Canterbury University (including access to all the university facilities);
- 70 bespoke centre-based training days;
- Individual academic supervision;
- Attendance at a range of optional specialisms, including Mathematics, Early Years, SEND and Leadership;
- A coaching qualification form the Football Association;
- PGCE Qualification.