School Direct Training Finance
Course fees are set at £9,250 per year or £3,000 per term for those on an accelerated programme. Part time fees will be charged at £6,750 in year 1 and £4,500 in year 2 for those taking the PGCE & QTS course, the year 2 fee will be reduced to £3,500 for those that opt to take the QTS only part time route. QTS only full time fees (for Primary Courses only) are set at £8,250.
HOW TO PAY THE TUITION FEE
ITT courses are eligible for Student Finance. To be able to apply, you must have been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years before the start of your course and must live and work in England. You must be a UK or Irish National or have settled under the EU Settlement Scheme or have indefinite leave to remain for other reasons. For the full eligibility criteria, please click here. Students may be eligible for a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of our School direct tuition fees, a maintenance loan to cover living costs and other support, such as childcare and support for dependants. To find out what you may be able to receive, click here to go to the Student Finance calculator that can give you an idea of what you are likely to recieve based on your own circumstances.
A non-refundable deposit of £180 will be required as for all places, and this includes the costs of your DBS check. You will be expected to fund all your travel costs. If you are on the DBS update service we can reduce your deposit to £120, just let our administration team know.
If you are not eligible for Student Finance, or if you wish to pay your fees directly, you have the option to pay your fees to us directly. You can choose to pay your fees in one payment in April, or opt to pay in three equal instalments in October, January and April.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOOL DIRECT TUITION FEE PAY FOR?
Your fee includes:
- Support and assessment by a team of highly qualified professionals.
- Sessions with a dedicated Personal Tutor.
- Normally, at least two placements in some of the very best schools in your area.
- Registration with Anglia Ruskin University (including access to all the university facilities)
- 70 bespoke centre-based training days – please note that these are currently virtual sessions.
- Individual academic supervision.
- Attendance at a range of optional specialisms, including Mathematics, Early Years, SEND and Leadership.
- A coaching qualification from the Football Association.
- PGCE Qualification.
Access to all online modules.