Why Train with Us?
We strongly believe that if you train with us, we’ll give you the best chance to succeed. We are committed to providing you with the latest knowledge and resources.
All our courses are centred around you and your needs. From your initial interview with a senior member of the organisation to your graduation ceremony with all of your peers and colleagues, our team of lecturers, tutors and support staff are there to support you through to your next phase of professional practice.
On our initial teacher training courses, you will receive:
- Two placements spanning a minimum of 120 days in some of the very best schools in your area
- 50 bespoke training days – a mixture of online and face-to-face learning
- Support and assessment by a team of highly qualified professionals
- Regular meetings and easy access to your Personal Tutor
- Registration with Anglia Ruskin University (including access to all the university facilities and support services)
- Access to optional specialisms, including Behaviour, Early Years, SEND, PE, Mathematics and Leadership.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with Master’s credits
- Access to an interactive digital course
- Automatic enrolment into a wide range of national and local networks
- Additional days in SEND, nursery and secondary schools
- Flexible routes for those who cannot commit to full-time education
On our programmes for qualified teachers, you will receive tailored support, access to online materials and an all-around bespoke experience. Visit OUR COURSES for details on our programmes.