Why Train with Us?
Essex and Thames SCITT courses are centred around you and your needs. From your initial interview with a senior member of the organisation, through to your graduation ceremony with all of your peers and colleagues, our team of lecturers, tutors and support staff are there to support you through to your next phase of professional practice.
You will receive:
- Two placements spanning a minimum of 120 days in some of the very best schools in your area
- 70 bespoke training days – mixture of online and face-to-face learning
- Support and assessment by a team of highly qualified professionals
- Regular meetings and anytime access to your Personal Tutor
- Registration with Anglia Ruskin University (including access to all the university facilities)
- Attendance at a range of optional specialisms, including English, Mathematics, Behaviour, Early Years, SEND and Leadership.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with Masters credits
- Access to an interactive digital course
- Coaching qualification from Active Essex (if desired)
- Automatic enrolment into a wide range of local networks